Victories for Jorinde Verwimp during CDN Dentergem

CDN Dentergem was again a success as always. Last weekend Jorinde Verwimp competed with five horses. The participated in the PSG, the Inter I and the Grand Prix. At both the PSG and Inter I Verwimp managed to leave the competition behind. The pupils of Jorinde and Wim Verwimp also participated at CDN Dentergem last weekend. Every single one of them managed to perform really well.

Minimum score difference during PSG

During the Prix St. George Jorinde competed with Gina’s Pearl and Cardento (s. Painted Black). With both horses she managed ride well scored tests that differed only 0.1% from each other with the final percentage. With the black Cardento a total of 69.1% was achieved and with that also a second place. The test with Gina’s Pearl became the winning one in the PSG with 69.2%.

Victory during the Inter I

Jorinde also took the Jazz son Golddream with her to CDN Dentergem. With him she competed during the Inter I and managed to get a first place with 71.5%. The last talent with which Jorinde appeared in the ring was Cape Town (s. Conteur). The combination appeared in the Grand Prix and achieved a score of 70.5%. Pupil of Wim Verwimp, Alexa Fairchild, also participated during the Grand Prix. With her Dabanos she also performed well with a score of 70.1%.

First international score for Matthias Dieltjens

But Alexa wasn’t the only high-scoring pupil during CDN Dentergem. After the Junior, Louise Brauwers and Maite Colling came home with great scores. Louise, pupil of Wim, rode a score of 69.7% with Esprit (by Johnson). Jorinde her pupil Maite Colling competed with Rapallo and got a great score of 66.8% for her test. In the Young Riders Matthias Dieltjens, also a pupil of Jorinde, showed an upward trend with the mare Kalahari compared to his previous test. He scored 66.4% and achieved his first international score.

Podium places at the Pony section

Team Verwimp was also present during the Pony tests. Britt van de Weyer, pupil of Wim, and Maite Colling managed to dominate the podium in the Pony class. With her pony Donaldson, Maite managed to achieve a score of 70% and finished in 3rd place. Britt also showed what she is worth with Constantino, scoring 71.4% to get first place.